Refunds and Returns Policy
Thanks for shopping at Seagull Industries. We love our products and we think you will too. We've invested a lot of time into understanding what our customers need and want. If, however, we have not exceeded your expectations, we want to make sure we get as close as possible to helping you and perhaps changing your mind.
- You are, in terms of section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 ("ECT Act") entitled to cancel, without reason and without penalty, your order for the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the Goods. In such an event -
- Should you have taken delivery, you will receive a full refund of the amount that you paid within 30 (thirty) days of the date of your cancellation of the order, after your courier delivers the goods to our offices.
- Should you have taken delivery, you undertake not to utilise the Goods (the goods to be returned in the original packaging)
- Your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled immediately on receipt of cancelation if no delivery has taken place. Where goods have been despatched to you then the cancelation takes place once the goods have been received by your courier at our offices.
- You will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the ECT Act for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as courier and/or shipping charges. You should note that your right to cancel your order for Goods without penalty set out in this clause, shall not apply where the goods are specially procured, made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
- The Company will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of your payment ("Delivery Period"). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods or cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you with the amount that you paid. The Delivery period will be longer for Specially Procured products (this delivery time-period will be stipulated on the quotation, email or proforma invoice we provide you).
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, accept the cancellation of an order by you, on sufficient cause shown and on a case by case basis, subject to the relevant provisions of the ECT Act and/or the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
- Discounts shown on promotions are nett and any discount shown are an indication of the value discount from normal standard price points.
- Notwithstanding any warranty provisions or consumer rights, and if for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to return your product.
- Returns must be presented in the original product packaging with the relevant proof of purchase (invoice).
- All stocks on offer are limited. All reasonable effort will be made to remove the offer when stock is no longer available. However, should items be offered after stocks are sold out, Seagull Industries (Pty) Ltd will only be liable to refund the monies paid and not to deliver the order at advertised prices.
- Seagull Industries shall not be held liable, should the purchaser be unable to fully complete the purchasing cycle during a special offer.
- Should the incorrect product be supplied, or if the product is faulty or damaged, it will be exchanged. However, if the product is no longer offered at the special price, the product will not be exchanged, but the product and delivery costs will be refunded.